One on One Trusted Affordable Tutors Since 1993!
- Part-Time Tutor: Set your own schedule working with students one on one, in their homes. To apply to be a tutor find tutor, fill out an online application.
- Lead Teacher: TutorFind is an approved provider in Virginia to tutor through No Child Left Behind's Supplemental Educational Services program. We are currently looking for tutors who want some extra responsibilities coordinating tutoring in local school systems in Virginia, Maryland and DC. To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to Nichole Buchanan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Licensed Academic Coach: This unique part-time position is a combination of tutoring and coaching struggling students to success. This position requires specific training. For more information about becoming a Licensed Academic Coach for TutorFind, please email Debbie Bergeron at email@example.com.
- Assessment Specialist: TutorFind offers in-home reading and math assessments and is looking for individuals to implement assessments on an as-needed basis. Qualified individuals must be willing to travel to students' homes and must have excellent communication skills. To apply, please send your resume and letter of interest to Debbie Bergeron at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Director of Sales & Marketing: This full time position is commission-based and requires excellent sales experience with a strong understanding of education. Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and very organized. Interested applicants should send a resume to Debbie Bergeron at email@example.com.
Matching students and tutors across the United States including the major metropolitan areas of: Washington DC, Northern Virginia, Montgomery County, Baltimore Maryland, Chicago Illinois, Boston Massachusetts, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, New York New York and San Diego California.